Care Traffic Control Certified™ Application
Thank you for applying for the Care Traffic Control Certified™ program for Health System Command Centers! Care Traffic Control Certified™ Command Centers gain:
- Recognition as a leader in Command Center operations
- Membership in a peer group of certified Care Traffic Control Certified™ centers, and an opportunity to participate in thought leadership initiatives on Command Center innovation
- Use of the Care Traffic Control Certified™ certification mark to promote your Command Center
Command Centers will be Care Traffic Control Certified™ based on a demonstrated commitment to continuous performance improvement, as evidenced by adherence to program criteria.
- Please complete the following application, and supply the requested materials. You cannot save and return to the survey so please prepare your materials in advance.
- Once submitted, your application will be reviewed by a panel of TeleTracking clinical operations leaders. It will also be anonymized and shared with current Care Traffic Control Certified Command Center leaders, as part of the peer review process.
- TeleTracking will schedule a 60 minute follow-up call with you to discuss your Command Center goals, challenges, and progress, your current improvement initiatives, and review TeleTracking access, throughput, and discharge data and practices.
- New members will be notified as soon as a determination is made.