Thank you for your interest in the Compassionate Communities CoP.
The purpose for this Community of Practice is to connect individuals in Ontario that are actively involved in a structured Compassionate Community project and offer an infrastructure to support these individuals in sharing knowledge and information.
Goals of the CoP:
* To facilitate a forum for dialogue and exchange of information
* To share outcomes for comparable learning
* To grow leadership skills and capacity
* To provide opportunities to support individuals within the field
* To foster collaboration and innovation (i.e., technology; population-level risk screening)
* To create synergy and identify common projects
* To enhance capacity
* To cultivate best practices
* To develop as an active and engaged community of practice advancing the goals of the CoP