- A cornerstone of the California Innovation Playbook structure is the 8:00 - 10:00 AM Innovation Forums that open each of our five innovation lab training dates.
- These strategic advisors are at the forefront of innovation for California and for the country. From diverse perspectives, they are there to guide the development of enterprise-wide moonshot projects. (Moonshots are designed to achieve exponential rather than incremental improvements.)
- From their self-introduction that identifies their professional epiphanies, to strategic questions that are disruptive in transforming government, to the behavioral observations designed to mentor and guide, these forums guarantee take-a-ways of substance. Registering for one or all of these events is a must!
These panelists are State of California Leaders at the frontline of innovation for the state and our country.
- For those who want to learn from these pioneers of innovation, this is your opportunity!
- Attendance is FREE, but registration is required.