Social Media & Communications Manager/Collaborator
Freelance Social Media & Communications Manager/Collaborator
Do you have a knack for dazzlingly effective content creation, for envisioning and executing outstanding social media posts across multiple platforms? Are you a high-energy, strategic creative with an expertise in SEO, and can take charge of the content for several websites consistently? Would you describe yourself as a well-organized self-starter with a can-do attitude who can effectively manage and work with other freelance copywriters along with your own prolific and converting copywriting skills, and work with tight deadlines and plan pivots as part of an international remote team of contractors? Are you incredibly innovative and creative, and can produce amazing content off the top of your head? If so, you might be a great fit for us as a freelancer! This position may be part-time, regular collaboration, or ad hoc collaboration.
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills
- Highly creative in both ideas and execution of content
- SEO expertise
- Quick thinker grounded in actionable reality
- Excellent copywriter
- Exceptional work ethic
- Solution oriented
- Well-organized with a sense of urgency
- Can multi-task multiple projects simultaneously
- Technically savvy
- Studied Communications or minimum 2 years work experience in a similar field
- Project Management Skills
- Able to create visuals e.g. Instagram Stories
- Plan, create, manage, and post content for a variety of channels including social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram/IG reels and stories, Tiktok), Google ecosystem (Search, Shopping, YouTube community tab), and audio (radio, podcasts, Spotify), press releases, guest posting, blogging
- Contract, assign, and manage freelance copywriter production and deadlines to curate content
- Write and create content (including graphics) for blogs, posts, YouTube Community tab, Intagram caption, Instagram reels, Instagram stories, press releases, guest posting, etc.
- Work as needed with Video Production team members to deliver scripts, outlines, and captioning
- Manage and deploy our email newsletter initiatives for a high action rate
- Develop SEO strategies with Manager - Products & Growth to constantly rank and attract top of funnel customers
- Bring highly creative ideas to meetings, with viable execution plans
- Stay on top of new trends, best practices, and pop culture
- Write compelling copy for conversion and non-conversion material.
- Take charge of the maintenance of website content and any updates/redesigns or new websites
- Deep understanding of WordPress and content management/planning tools
- Plan, manage, create content strategy, and execute the content calendar
We thank you for your application, and will be continuing the conversation with those applicants whom we reach out to directly.