Welcome to the GlobalCapital Sustainable and Responsible Capital Markets Awards Poll. This is your chance to decide the winners of GlobalCapital's second annual set of Awards for the fast-growing field of capital markets activity that addresses sustainability and responsible investment, including green and social bonds.
GlobalCapital is the capital markets newspaper and online information service (formerly EuroWeek), published since 1987 by Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. If you don't know us, please visit our website at www.globalcapital.com.
We invite you to vote for five groups of Awards, recognising achievement in the sustainable and responsible capital markets between July 2016 and June 2017 (inclusive):
- Deals of the Year
- Best Issuers
- Best Investment Banks
- Best Other Market Participants (Investors, Second Opinion Providers, Lawyers)
- General Awards (Most Influential Champion, Most Valuable Innovation)
The principles of the poll are that:
- Market participants vote honestly, according to their true opinions
- Each institution is allowed one vote (though more than one individual can enter the votes into the poll if desired)
- You can vote for deals you worked on, provided you also vote for deals you did not work on in the same category
- You cannot vote for your own organisation or an affiliate
- Attempts to cheat are always detected and investigated, which can be highly embarrassing for those involved
The poll is open from June 20 2017 until July 14 2017.
You can go into the poll more than once if you want to complete it in several stages. All responses you enter and save will be stored, so there is no need to re-enter ones you have put in before.
These Awards will be presented at our Sustainable and Responsible Capital Markets Conference on September 5 in Amsterdam.
For further information about the Awards, please contact Toby Fildes, managing editor, +44 207 779 7327, email@example.com or Jon Hay, corporate finance editor, +44 207 779 7321, firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the Conference, please contact Andrew Lennon, global head, capital markets conferences and sales, email@example.com