Help AG is looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our Technology Consulting team in the capacity of Senior Security Consultant specialized in SIEM. If you have a strong knowledge and interest in cyber security, and have worked on SIEM Technologies this position might be the right one for you.
The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for integrating security solutions engagements in medium to large Enterprise environments. Drawing on both technical and business integration acumen, there is the opportunity to interact with and manage relations between both clients and Help AG staff. This role requires the hands-on architecture, design and deployment of projects with project teams of varying sizes.
- Defining customer requirements with a focus on Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions at an Enterprise level.
- Developing detailed SIEM architecture plans, performing requirements analysis and producing design documents including functional and technical specifications.
- Participating in the implementation of SIEM Solutions meeting customer requirements.
- Providing technical support services to develop and maintain integrated SIEM solutions
- Determining system architecture specifications and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
- Configuring and validating secure systems, testing security products and systems to identify security weaknesses
- Contributing to continuous growth of the technology consulting practice through mentorship, identification of new opportunities and development of SIEM solutions.
Skills & Requirements:
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or a closely related degree
- An active interest in Cyber Security, incident detection, network and systems security
- Experience in using SIEM tools, mainly Splunk.
- 2+ years experience in Splunk (Certified Admin or Certified Architect is preffered)
- Hands-on Experience in Splunk Enterprise Security: Creating Correlation searches, fine tuning, Threat Intelligence.
- 2+ years experience in various Security Technologies (IDS/IPS, Firewalls, DLP, Web Security, Email Security, etc.)
- Good Experience in Unix/Linux OS
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Incident Response basics
- A sound knowledge of IT security best practices, common attack types and detection / prevention methods.
- Demonstrable experience of analyzing and interpreting system, security and application logs
- Strong research background, utilizing an analytical approach.
- Familiarity with network security methodologies, tactics, techniques and procedures.
- CCNA, CISSP, GCA, GCIA, GCIH, CEH certification is a plus.
- Outstanding Organizational Skills
- Exclusive focus and vast experience in IT
- Very good communication skills
- A motivated, self-managed, individual who can demonstrate above average analytical skills and work professionally with peers and customers even under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well with others
- Ability to speak and write in English is required; Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic is preferred
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to self-start, prioritize, multi-task and work in a team setting.
- Candidate must be able to react quickly, decisively, and deliberately in high stress situations.