We're Seeking a part-time or full-time Youtube Manager! (Independent Contractor Position)
Are you an exceptionally effective and experienced YouTube Manager, with a can-do attitude and exceptional creative skills for strategic and converting content? Are you a YouTube analytics pro who's smarts and savvy talent gets top results every time without "bro-marketing"? Are you familiar with the needs of female avatars, and experienced in working with female-audience clients on regular basis? Do your suggestions create strong and sustainable YouTube growth and produce viral videos? If so, you might be a great fit for us!
Location: We're flexible with your location, you can be either in Geneva, Switzerland or overseas/anywhere in the world.
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
- Highly creative in both ideas and execution of YouTube video content, including thumbnails
- SEO experience
- Quick thinker grounded in actionable reality
- Understanding of storytelling with great copywriting skills
- Exceptional work ethic
- Solution oriented
- Flexible, even with last minute changes!
- You are able to work for a few hours every Sunday (you can take the time back at another time in the week)
- Well-organized with a sense of urgency
- Can multi-task multiple projects simultaneously
- Technically savvy
- Studied Communications or minimum 2 years work experience in a similar field
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Able to create visuals e.g. video preview teasers
- Basic video editing skills required
- Photoshop or graphic design skills required (for thumbnail creation)
- A good sense of humour is a plus :)
- Be able to accurately and throughly review and interpret our YouTube analytics, targeting audience engagement behavior
- Provide strong, proven suggestions for improvement in our videos and content based on your learnings from those metrics
- Give consistent analysis on how the channel is performing
- Participate in collaborative brainstorming sessions and sharing your focused creativity for video ideas
- Create actionable strategies for the growth of the channel
- Create the soundbites promo video headliner to promote the upcoming week’s video.
- Be the project manager of the video production team & manage all involved parties so deadlines are met
- Bring highly creative ideas to meetings, with viable execution plans
- Stay on top of new industry trends, best practices, and pop culture
- You must be someone who watches a lot of Youtube for this position.
Please submit your application here by April 1, 2022. We thank you for your application, and will be contacting all selected candidates for the next step.