Thank you for your interest and welcome to the 2013 Alaska Grown Restaurant Rewards Program!
This program is intended for food service operations defined as any restaurant, caterer,
or food vendor (i.e. booth at a fair or farmers market) and is NOT intended for schools,
Universities, institutions, or food vendors that service a school, University, or institution.
Food service operations are required to promote the Alaska Grown logo, purchase from
Alaska Grown registered producers, and develop menus that reflect Alaska Grown highlighted
items. The Alaska Division of Agriculture (ADOA) reserves the right to audit any food service
operation enrolled in this program to verify they meet the following requirements.
1) Food service must be in Alaska.
2) Food service must promote Alaska Grown produce and producers in their establishments
3) Eligible products must be 100% Alaska Grown sold by an Alaska Grown member, distributor,
farmers market, or grocery store.
4) Eligible products are any type of Alaska Grown specialty crop intended for consumption
(fruits and vegetables) and must be 100% grown in Alaska.
5) Items currently NOT eligible for this program due to the source of funding: all meat originating
from livestock and poultry raised in Alaska, eggs, products such as cheese, mead, jams, jellies,
sauces, etc., all aquaculture products raised or harvested in Alaska, beer, spirits, and water,
and all dairy products.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Jacquelyn Schade at: