Give back to the community through this year's Hack to Help at CODESTRONG 2012!
1) Hack to Help participants will create mobile apps for ten great charities.
2) These apps will help charities tap into the power of mobile to accelerate their fundraising and community outreach efforts.
3) By participating in Hack to Help, you and a team of other awesome developers will be matched with one of the following charities:
- Avril Lavigne Foundation
- Mercy Corp
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Mona Foundation
- Room to Read
- Special Olympics
- Stop Hunger Now
- Wounded Warrior Project
4) We will provide you with a sample app to start with ... as well as a "wish list" from your charity which describes what other features they would like.
5) Your team will hack all night (Sunday 10/21 from 9:00am - Monday 10/22 at 9:00am), then will give your amazing app to your charity!