Thank you for registering to participate in this webinar!
Here are your connection instructions for the webinar, Green Strides Webinar Series: USDA The School Day Just Got Healthier. Please see the below final logistics to participate in the webinar. If you haven’t already tested your webinar connection, please be sure to test your connection at your earliest convenience to ensure you are able to connect to the tool prior to the start of the session. Please keep this email to use as reference.
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
3:00 PM – 400 PM Eastern Time
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Central Time
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Mountain Time
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Pacific Time
TO JOIN THE AUDIO:
1. Call the toll-free number (from your telephone, audio is not available over the computer): 1-800-288-8968
2. Please plan to connect 5-15 minutes early to ensure you are connected on time, the meeting will begin promptly.
TO JOIN THE LIVEMEETING WEBINAR:
1. Click on (or copy and paste) this link to join the meeting: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/usdafns/join?id=H5TCHH&role=attend
2. You will be prompted to type in your name, email, and organization. Once you hit “continue” you will be joined with the meeting.
3. Please plan to connect 5-15 minutes early to ensure you are connected on time, the meeting will begin promptly at 3:00 PM ET.
**Please be sure to disable your computer webcam. Streaming video will not be used for this webinar.**
4. If you are asked for a Meeting ID and Entry Code, the Meeting ID is H5TCHH, please leave Entry Code blank (not required).
QUESTIONS AND/OR COMMENTS:
You may ask a question or make your comments in the following ways:
1. You may press *1 on your telephone to be entered into the queue to make your comments over the phone line. Phone lines will be opened in the ordered they are received.
2. At any time during the session you may submit a question or comment using the Q&A tab in the webinar tool. The Q&A tab is located at the top of the LiveMeeting Webinar tool. Type in your question and “enter” to submit.
FIRST TIME LIVEMEETING USERS:
1. Check your system before the meeting to make sure it is ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting. We highly recommend you check your system prior to the meeting to make sure you can access the webinar.
2. If you have not used Microsoft Office Live Meeting before it may take extra time to download to your computer before connecting you to the webinar.
TROUBLESHOOTING FOR LIVEMEETING:
1. Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:
2. Copy this address and paste it into your web browser: https://www311.livemeeting.com/cc/usdafns/join
You will be taken to a Microsoft Office Live Meeting Entry Page. Depending on your system requirements, please follow one of these two steps:
a. If you receive a “Welcome” page, please enter the following information. Please leave “Entry Code” blank:
Meeting ID: H5TCHH
b. If you receive the following message “We are unable to determine if Microsoft® Office Live Meeting client is installed on your computer”, please select “Use Live Meeting Web Access (Fastest)” Scroll down and select the button:
Use Live Meeting Web Access
Meeting ID: H5TCHH
Should you still need further assistance connecting to the webinar tool, go to https://www311.livemeeting.com/cc/usdafns/join and click on “Support”.
This webinar will be recorded. By participating in this meeting, you agree that your communication may be monitored or recorded at any time during the meeting. The recording will be posted online in the near future: www.fns.usda.gov/healthierschoolday