Research.net is SurveyMonkey's Premium White Label Account.
You get your own research.net survey URLs and control how your survey looks including adding your logo and brand colors. You decide where your respondents go after they complete your survey.
Create, Collect, Analyze
Unlimit yourself and your research today.
White Label your Survey URL
We offer a private, white label domain.
We're here for you, on the phone and by email, just contact us!
Create, Collect, Analyze
- No Limits - Create an unlimited number of surveys with an unlimited number of questions.
- White Label Surveys - Use a specialized domain of "research.net" to distribute your surveys.
- Create Surveys in Any Language - You can create your survey in any language (includes translated texts like error messages and navigation buttons).
- Create Surveys from Templates - Over 50 survey templates in a variety of categories are available.
- Select from 15 Question Types - We support everything from multiple choice to rating scales to open-ended text.
- Validate/Require Survey Responses - Require a particular number of answers, validate the text that is entered, or make survey questions mandatory to answer.
- Auto-Numbering for Pages and Questions
- Create Page and Question Skip Logic (Conditional Logic) - Customize the path a respondent takes through your survey by adding skip logic.
- Random Assignment - Randomly place people into different groups to show them different text or images.
- Question and Answer Piping - Populate previous answers into follow-up questions.
- Question Randomization- Alleviates question order bias.
- Randomize, Sort or Flip Your Answer Choices - To help minimize "ordering bias", you can automatically randomize the choices in your questions.
- Add a Logo - Give your survey a professional feel with a company logo.
- Create Custom Themes - Every element of your survey can be customized such as fonts, sizes, and colors. After creating and saving your own custom theme, you can apply it to all your future surveys.
- Add a Progress Bar - Respondents can then gauge their progress through the survey.
- Printable PDF - You have the ability to create a printable PDF version of your survey and the survey results.
- Fully Accessible and 508 Compliant (*U.S. Only) - All standard survey designs are accessible and 508 certified and compliant for respondents with disabilities.
- Unlimited Number of Collectors - Collect responses from multiple sources simultaneously.
- Unlimited Responses - Collect an unlimited number of responses.
- Enhanced security (SSL)
- Set Collection Restrictions - Set a max response count, or a cut off date for your survey. Require a password, or even restrict responses by IP address.
- Create a Simple WebLink - Send out a link to your survey via email or post it on a website. Customize the link to brand it to your company.
- Add your survey to your website - Embed your survey on your website or display it in a popup window.
- Use Social Networks - Utilize Facebook to post a link on your news feed or on your friends' feeds.
- Custom Redirect - Redirect respondents to the page of your choice upon survey completion.
- Manage Your Participants - Track who responds to your survey. Send follow up reminder emails to those who haven't responded. With a paid subscription, the email list size restriction is increased compared to a Basic account limit.
- Custom Thank You Page Feature - Create a custom thank you page to appear at the end of your survey.
- View Results in Real Time - View your results at any time under the Analyze icon.
- Full Access to All Responses - With any paid account, you have access to all of your responses. Free (Basic) accounts are limited to viewing only the first 100 responses collected.
- Browse Individual Responses - Easily dig down to the individual response level to see the details of particular respondents, or to read the comments of open-ended questions.
- Text Analysis - View and categorize important words and phrases in the open-ended comments.
- Filter Results - Find patterns in your results. Ask questions such as: "Show me only those respondents who answered choice x in question y." Any question in your survey (even open-ended) can be filtered. The entire results section will reflect your filter choices.
- Cross Tab Results - Cross tabulated data is useful for showing a side by side comparison of how respondents answered two or more survey questions.
- Share Results - Let others view your results without giving them access to your account.
- Download Results - All the data can be downloaded to your local computer for further analysis.
- SPSS Download Format - Export your data and import into SPSS.
- Custom Reports - Create custom reports to include only the questions in which you're interested. Export them or share them with others for easier data management and/or analysis.
- Custom Charts - Customize charts, download them directly to your computer, and add them into your own reports for easy to view publishing.
- Create PDF - You can export a PDF version of the results. Download individual questions with comments for easier printing.
NOTE - Refunds: We do not offer pro-rated refunds on plans. If you anticipate needing the plan for a short amount of time, purchase a SELECT Monthly plan and cancel the auto-renewal when you no longer need it.
White Label Your Surveys
Customize your URL with Research.net
We do offer a private, white label domain name for PLATINUM customers.
A white label means a service or product produced by one company that other companies re-brand to make it look like their own. With this feature, the survey will not look like it is created by SurveyMonkey, and you can brand it look like your company. The main benefit is the "www.surveymonkey.com" domain is removed from the survey URL structure.
The domain provided by our white label feature is www.research.net.
With the PLATINUM plan, any time you create a collector for your survey, "http://www.research.net" will be the survey link's domain. SurveyMonkey branding will also be removed from the footer of each survey page. You can also brand the survey's colors, add your company's logo, and redirect respondents to your company website upon completion.
If you are currently in the SELECT or GOLD plan, simply click the [Upgrade] button under the My Account tab > Billing Details button. You can then upgrade your plan to PLATINUM.